Wednesday 16 November 2011

So far a Total loss of 5.4 kg’s……

Well the past 5 weeks, I have lost a total of 5.4kg’s, this weekend the wheels fell off, but I am back on track again.  I heared a very good saying today, “a runner can’t run while looking be hide him, he looks forward.” So what is done in the past is done, and no use looking back all the time, as it is going to slow or stop us from moving forward.
Got 3 hour zumbathon this Saturday, to help raise money for ECR Toy story and get fit at the same time. One doesn’t have to do all 3 hours, you can do as much as you want and stop and start as well. Looking forward to it. Hope to get the energy levels up and the weight down some more too.
For some reason this week has been hard claiming back on to the wagon.
But I am taking one day at a time. I like get the weightless e-club newsletters and I saw the success stories. Blow away on the amount of weight people have lost. And yesterday on my way home, hear Jane lanely Thomas talk about her 18 kg weight loss. It can be done.
Good luck and chat soon.
Yummy mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment