Thursday 1 November 2012

I am Back - bringing Sexy Back !!!

Helllllooooooooo out there,

I haven't been blogging for almost a year, alot has happened this year, between the Miscarriage, my work moving, falling pregnant and having our baby girl. Now it is time to get back to the drawing board and start on my weight loss journey.  

Needing to lose a total 41.3kg's.  So the long and worthwhile road to weight loss and better health has began.
I have already lost my pregnancy weight 14.6kg's , so now the real hard road begins.

I hope you are still all there to help and support me with this long road?

I realise it is going to be a hard one, with 2 children to look after, one which is still breastfeeding, and a husband to look after as well. 

Exercise is on the back burner for now, until I have my 6 week check up with the Dr.   Which will be on the 3rd December 2012.

I know this has been a stop & start process for me until now, but while pregnant the healthy eating and fitness bug had bitten me, and realising what I need to do and all the hard work I need to do,

I have two beautiful children that I want to be able to run and play with and not be, tired and to uncomfortable to be active with my kids.

I have started my Skinny Jean fund, putting money away with every loss, towards me buying a pair or two of Skinny Jeans. ;-)

Here is to a thinner, and more health Mommy & Wife.

I am going to be bringing Sexy Back !!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment