Tuesday 19 November 2013

Almost Half way ... 6.5kg's to go.

I apologise for not blogging sooner. It has been a while.
I am in my 3rd 12 week challenge , it started off on a bad note, I got terribly sick and was out of action for about 3 weeks.
But I am now back, to my exercising routine and eating plan.

I have to work hard this challenge ends the first week of January 2014.
I am going to bring in the new year, at 96.00kgs or lighter that is my goal and that is what I am working too.

I must say my Diet and Fitness coach Kelly Stegen, has had such patience with me and she is brilliant, helping me. As a mom she understands the ups and downs that comes with motherhood, she has and is such a motivator and keeps me going.  Here is her website http://kellystegen.wix.com/kell

I am getting tired and just want to it to be over with , but I need to keep going I keep reminding myself how far I have come, and I don't want to go back. I keep reminding myself, there are people out there that are hoping I fail, I know it is sad but true. You get people like that, in this sad world.

So far 22 kg's down,and 10 pant sizes down.

Until Next time, Keep Strong and Keep going.
Love YM.

No comments:

Post a Comment